Friday, June 29, 2012

Photos To Go: Spring Session

Wow, I can't believe its been almost a month since I've last blogged. Sorry for the abandonment! Things got a little busy at work and am just recovering from a week long vacation in Palm Springs. Anywho, now that I have a decent cell phone ( I'm such a dinosaur when it comes to technology), I've been snapping random pictures. So I have decided to start a new series called, "Photos To Go." Here are some images I captured during my Spring outings. And I'm glad to announce that My Kind, Your Kind is now on Instagram.
Follow, follow me:  mykind_yourkind

one of the best parts about Spring:  the lovely bugs.


Awesome wild flowers.

I always pass by this house on my daily walks. I wish they would invite me in for coffee one day. I just want to see what it looks like inside. Obsessed much?!

Chocolate olive oil ice cream with a toasted marshmallow fluff from the Penny Ice Creamery in Santa Cruz. So good!

My Florence + The Machine tee that I bought at her concert in Berkeley last year.


Yellow.


Sidewalk chalk art.

Floral wide leg trousers that I copped at a garage sale for less than a dollar + JC Tardy boots. I swear, this combo is the most comfortable wardrobe ever.

Frozen yogurt date.

Flowered gate.

My bebe taking care of bidness.

End of the year gift from one of my students:  a homemade "dynamite" filled with candy. I thought this was just too cute!! :)

Lady luck.


Cioppino from Phil's Fish Market. Bombness!

Happy cactus.
 
 
 Went to a street market in Santa Clara and one of the vendors had to bring her pet Raven with her because she didn't have a sitter. So rad!


 A bunch of cool crystals and stones I encountered while at a Psychic Fair.









Don't forget to follow MKYK on Instagram:  mykind_yourkind


Etsy shop:  http://www.mykindsyourkind.etsy.com


Click it. Check it. Do IT.

No comments: