Sunday, February 13, 2011

This is a music post....



about the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.  With her distinct voice, one-of-a kind moves, and a style all her own, there's no doubt that front woman, Karen O, is one BAD ASS chick!  With her ability to be rugged and rough, but soft and feminine when the time calls for it, one can't help but to swoon.  Combined with Nick and Brian's musical talents, this band is totally boss (in my book)!  Fortunately, I've had the chance to see them perform live and it was great! I mean, how can you listen to them and not fall head over heels? 

Her vocals in this song are sick!


Notice her Christian Joy shirt, most of her costumes are made by this designer.


My favorite song off of the "Its Blitz!" album.

I can never get tired of this.  The name of our blog actually came from a line in this song :)

No comments: